thinking ahead to 4.5: features or polish?

Asraniel asraniel at fryx.ch
Wed Nov 4 09:32:22 CET 2009

sounds reasonable. a little sad that ubuntu 10.04 LTS will release kde 4.4,
but on the same time a more fix orientated 4.5 will mean more backports to 4.4,
and ubuntu will probably ship 4.4.2 (or 3). so that sounds nice.
it also means a polished kde 4.5 will compete with gnome 3.0 which now has
been delayed to september 2010.

now only lets hope my master studies get more relaxing so i can code more

greetings

beat