Kickoff fix

dantti85-dev at yahoo.com.br dantti85-dev at yahoo.com.br
Sun May 31 07:39:34 CEST 2009

The url for these relative paths are like
"Internet/kvirc.desktop", and how does
that http://foo/.../thing.desktop works? I mean
how can one input those?
We can test the url protocol but it actually depends more
on it being passed, like these relatives don't pass.
This patch is not completely actually, after i sent
the email, i remembered that i forgot to put code to
add it to panel, (but it's quite easy to fix..), I'll try to finish
tomorrow.

Daniel.