Qt Kinetic + Plasma Call For Ideas / Project Plan

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:36:58 CEST 2009

> neat idea; would require a small parser on our side, but it wouldn't be an
> overly complex one. what would the benefits be?
- simpler syntax - no need to do addAnimation(blah blah) for each /animation
atom/
- no need to pass the item variable to be animated into every animation atom
(Animator::fadeIn(item), Animator::fadeOut(item)...)
- complex animations are loaded from a simple text description - easy plug-
ins, easy-runtime changes (if we needed them).

And, Trolls are already making declarative UI, so this would go perfectly
alongside that. :)

Cheerio