Code snippet review for plasmate

Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Thu May 28 15:33:34 CEST 2009

On Thursday 28 May 2009, 03:43 Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:
> I tried a lot to find what the problem is, but couldn't get a solution. API
> page on KService says -
> *parentWidget* A parent widget for the service. This is used e. g. for
> parts But, I'm not sure what do I have to pass as parentWidget ?

I'm not sure that the argument is your problem but maybe your parentWidget in
this case is "this" or the widget that will be the parent of the KPart that
you're creating.

Maybe it's easier for us to talk on IRC...when you have some time come to
#plasma and we'll try to fix this ;)

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia