Konsole Plasmoid

Jared Kells jkells at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:18:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

I had a look at konsolator in playgroumd. It was almost identical to what I
did. I am using a GGraphicsProxyWidget instead of overriding widget(). That
is probably why I am not getting any drawing issues.

And here is the applet which is remarkably simple.
http://www.box.net/shared/lb3lr4mhvv

Kind Regards
Jared Kells