battery plasmoid and remaining time..

Jared Kells jkells at gmail.com
Mon May 18 09:12:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

I don't know if there is much point as this thread is turning into a bit of
a flame war but I will add my 2c.

I asked a friend of average computer literacy what she thought of the
remaining time on her laptop and if she understood that it isn't accurate.

She said it's an important feature for her. With no prompting she explained
that it is just an estimate based on what she is doing now. When reading
email the time will be more then if she was watching a movie.

On the weather analogy the accuracy of the remaining time on my laptop is
FAR more accurate then the local weather forecast.

Kind Regards
Jared