battery plasmoid and remaining time..

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Mon May 18 02:03:20 CEST 2009

On Sunday 17 May 2009 02:06:57 pm Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Friday 15 May 2009, Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> > Percentage as an indicator to how much battery power remains:
> >
> > * We're all geeks and pretty much treat our laptops like they were the
> > security blanket we had when we were 3. Sane/normal people don't know
> > much about their hardware or battery capacity.
>
> please don't talk down to me, or the rest of the people on this list. i
> don't treat my laptop like a security blanket, and i don't appreciate being
> referred to as someone outside the "sane/normal" group.

Wow, either that was a major fail with my sense of humor or you have a
gigantic defensive bug up your ass. I consider myself in that group of crazy
people who can't live without their laptop (technophiles don't have to be
developers) and that was in no way a slight against developers. Anyone who has
worked with me in the past know I dont look down on them and try to work with
them as best I can. If anyone else feels that I insulted them, feel free to
email me for a personal apology.

However, the rest of the email is pretty much useless. If there was supposed
to be anything constructive between the insults and other crap.. sorry, I
missed it.

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project