Python plasmoid configuration

Ontje Lünsdorf The_COM at gmx.de
Fri May 15 17:39:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2009 22:23:44 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> that's the preferred way: the name describes the results. not unlike one a
> http url with a query. :)
Hah, I was on the right track :D

The next problem I'm facing: I need the engine to disconnect to KDirWatch if
there are no more applets observing a directory. I thought overriding
disconnectSource would be the right way to go. But it seems impossible to do
with the python plasma bindings. Is plasmascript.Applet just a proxy for the
real plasma applet or something like that? Or is this supposed to work and
it's just a stupid mistake on my side ;)

Thanks,
Ontje