[Season of KDE/Plasma] Looking for mentor/guidance

Fábio Firmo fabio.a.firmo at gmail.com
Fri May 15 06:11:25 CEST 2009

Sorry for disapearing,

I joined the irc that day but it seemed that everyone was AFK. I did not
have the time to code anything useful at the time, so I didn't have any
question either.
The question is that I'm very busy right now, because I'm doing some
"freelances" to get some money, this means that my time is very sparse and
I'd rather not compromise myself with the SoK or anything else.

But I still have some (now very limited) free time, and still want to play
with plasma, so I'll try to write a dock for 4.2 (updating and compiling the
whole qt-copy and kdelibs for trunk was taking too much time) and simply ask
some punctual questions here and at Irc. If anything good comes out I'll
post on kde-look and send a message here.

I think this "all by myself with no pressure" will work better, because I'd
feel guilty in taking a time of a mentor and don't have the resources to
complete my tasks.

Thanks again,
Fábio Firmo