battery plasmoid and remaining time..

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Thu May 14 23:37:31 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag 14 Mai 2009 22:25:19 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Thursday 14 May 2009, David Nolden wrote:
> > Yes maybe, but to the average user the percentage will be a near useless
> > number.
>
> so people don't find the battery indicator on their cell phone useful?
To me my cellphone has 2 states: Empty and Full. Everything in between doesn't
really matter on it, since it lasts very long anyway.

The information "Your have to recharge your cellphone within the next 3 days"
is pretty useless in most cases, while "You can keep using your laptop until
the train reaches the destination" is a pretty useful one.

Greetings, David