categories - only the official ones?

Oszkar Ambrus oszkar.ambrus at deri.org
Thu May 14 18:19:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

Ivan Čukić wrote:
>> I don't really understand the reason for this, since I use the plasmoids
>> in my own application as plugins.
>>
> OK, I see. The categories are meant for the /normal/ plasmoids.
>
> IMO, it wouldn't be wise to impose these categories on every plasma-based
> application.

Then wouldn't it be a good ideea to have a listAllCategories (or
similar) function, which gives all the categories used by any Plasma/Applet?

Oszkár Ambrus

"Whoever believes in the Son [Jesus Christ] has eternal life" (John 3:36)

Masters Student, Digital Enterprise Research Institute, NUIG
[http://www.deri.ie]