kinetic-declarative plasma integration

Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Wed May 13 16:00:14 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 13 May 2009, 06:18 Alan Alpert wrote:
> Those of you following Qt Labs closely will have heard about Qt Kinetic's
> Declarative UI

The first thing that I can think about regarding DUI and Plasma integration
(maybe due to my background =P ) is animated wallpapers ;)

It's very very very easy to create such stuff using DUI, just as with edje. Need
to check the performance but it should be better with DUI than with QEdje due
to different requirements of both projects.

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia