Remember The Milk plasmoid/dataengine: kdereview

Andrew Stromme astromme at chatonka.com
Mon May 4 22:01:19 CEST 2009

On Monday 04 May 2009 11:42:20 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 04 May 2009, Andrew Stromme wrote:
> > >
> > > where is the library going to end up?
> >
> > I've been thinking about this for the last few days. I think for 4.3, the
> > library will stay contained within a subdir of the engine. I've made the
> > changes in the svn so that the library is no longer built separately.
>
> you could also put it in kdeplasma-addons/libs/ with all the others.

Just a final update.

All three components have been moved to kdeplasma-addons. The applet is in
applets/rememberthemilk, the engine is dataengines/rememberthemilk and the
library is in libs/rtm. After a few trials and tribulations (and svn failures
on my part, whoops) the build system should now be all nice and normal and
working. Ping me on #plasma if it is giving you trouble.

Andrew Stromme