Internal Extender Container?

Rob Scheepmaker r.scheepmaker at student.utwente.nl
Tue May 5 01:03:11 CEST 2009

With the string freeze very near, I suddenly remembered one string I would
like to see chanced, but I have no idea to what: that of the 'Internal
Extender Container'. That's the little applet build into plasma that functions
as host to detached extender items (with the nice little snowman icon when in
the panel :p).
I would love to hear suggestions for a sensible name. Somehow it should
reflect the fact that it can gather 'parts' from different applets, preferably
without using the term extender, which isn't really 'user proof' I think.

Regards,
Rob