trunk

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sat May 2 01:07:36 CEST 2009

SVN commit 962278 by sebas:

Move opendesktop applet to kdereview.

Nobody objected, although there are now quite some pointers where to move this in the future.

For those who didn't follow, we're very late for the 4.3 merge, but Marco agreed to review it
in time so we can ship this functionality with 4.3. Also, the risk of regressions is very low
since it's add-on code, and previously unreleased.

notmart: Do you think, spank me!

CCMAIL:notmart at gmail.com
CCMAIL:plasma-devel at kde.org

 A             kdereview/plasma/applets/opendesktop (directory)   playground/base/attica/plasma/opendesktop#962277
 D             playground/base/attica/plasma/opendesktop (directory)