GSoC Educational Layout Proposal

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Tue Mar 31 11:22:52 CEST 2009

A Tuesday 31 March 2009 03:17:43, Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) escreveu:
> Hi!
>
> 2009/3/30 Ana Cecília Martins Barbosa <anaceciliamb at gmail.com>:
> > Here is the link: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddxppm45_14qmm45zcs
>
> Just read and really liked the idea and pinheiro's mockups. It's a
> killing "feature" for plasma reaching even more different users.
>
> I can't say much about the implementation details but it looks good to
> use already available technologies like Avahi and Bonjour protocol.
> Probably Jolie will help this (help from fabrizio ? =P) and Rob's
> proposal also fits nice with this!! =)
>
> Cheers!
yeap there are plenty of pieces out there than can help in geting this done
and more like for example the, wen i get nera the math calss room i get a
notification to log in to the math class, that outomatcly chages your plasma
layout checks the regestry book for that class and synks your homeworks for
that class..... possibilities are endless and wen you realy think about it you
think .... its realy stypid no one as done this before....
--
Oxygen coordinator