As per discussion in IRC

sujith h sujith.h at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:25:15 CET 2009

Hi,
> always good seeing somebody hacking on plasma, welcome :)
>
> can you publish the patch to reviewboard.kde.org?
> makes very easy for everyone reviewing and commenting the patch

I can do that. But am a newbie to KDE. Hence Aron suggested me to do a first
task. If someone clicks on launcher, in the Amarok one sees "Audio Player"
and in the next line "Amarok". It would be nice if this gets changed to
"Amarok - Audio Player". Hence he asked me to add a check box similar to
switch tabs on hover in the
 plasma/applets/kickoff/applet/applet.cpp. This patch is regarding that. Now
I am waiting what to do next. Since am in the initail stage of learning C++
and Qt, I need a little help. Hence I posted the patch.

Sujith H

--
സുജിത് ഹരിദാസന്
Bangalore