Clock/Calendar bug (was Plasma::PopupApplet API change proposal)

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:58:09 CET 2009

> > it would (with the current implementation) induce closing the popups when
> > they lose the focus, which is not desired (at least not for
> Passive or not is set on PopupApplet, not extenders (through
I know, I just mentioned them as an example where auto-close-on-lost-focus is
bad idea.

I agree with Aaron that calendar is a good thing not to auto-hide, although I
do understand that some users are confused because of that.

The thing that strikes me as bad is the fact that the auto-hide is a side-
effect of whether the popup is passive or not, and not something available
through APIs.

Cheerio!