Plasma on MID, take 2

Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Tue Mar 24 15:13:43 CET 2009

Hi! =)

On Monday 23 March 2009 18:05:12 Emmanuel Lepage-Vallée wrote:
> Hi, almost no one seem have have got my first mail so I send a new one. It
> is also a new version of my proposal. I will also make an use case as
> notmart and MoRpHeUz thinks it is a good idea. I will also send the
> proposal on the official GSoC page, but it is nowhere near over, I am
> accepting suggestion until the last minute. Say what you think about it,
> how can it be made and any details that can make the project more clear and
> better.

The one you already sent to google's web page (without the irc log) is really
good.

As I told you before, I'm just concerned about having the _same_ UI for
different devices as I my experience shows that just scaling doesn't solve the
issue and brings more usability problems than solutions.....

For netbooks I think that the mockups you did will rock, but for smaller
devices I would like something simpler and 'fingerable' =) Anyway we can think
about this during the project.

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia