GSoC - D-Bus Interface

Krzysztof Tyszecki krzysztof.tyszecki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 00:59:11 CET 2009

Hi,

Some time ago I read about the idea of integrating D-Bus interface
into plasma on the list of ideas for Google Summer of Code
(http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Summer_of_Code/2009/Ideas#Project:_D-Bus_Interface
). This project looks very interesting to me. I would like to help KDE
by making this idea reality.

Currently, I am second year Computer Science student at Wrocław
University of Technology (Poland). I have experience in Qt and C++,
almost two years ago I started my own Qt project - QKismet, a GUI for
Kismet (http://qkismet.sf.net ). Unfortunately, I have not enough free
time during my studies and I make commits rarely, but SVN version
performs pretty well. I have also written a few commercial C++
applications, some of them in Qt (database, network and vector
graphics related).

Within a few weeks I can provide sample code for this project. Thank
you for your consideration and making best desktop environment ever.

Best Regards,

Krzysztof Tyszecki.