[IDEA] Google Summer of Code - plasmoid mixer with phonon lib

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 22:06:37 CET 2009

On March 13, 2009 12:57:04 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Divendres, 13 de març de 2009, Chani va escriure:
> > > What's the need of such plasmoid when we already have kmix?
> >
> > I can't put kmix on my screensaver. :)
> > that said... personally I'd only want a simple master-volume plasmoid and
> > a non-systray kmix dialog.
> > maybe this one could omit the extra volume stuff when the width is small?
>
> While putting plasma things on the screensaver can be accepted as
> technically cool, the screensaver is only there when i'm not in front of
> the computer so *PERSONALLY* i really find little value in it.

well then go away and don't use it  :P nobody's forcing you to use it, and
nobody's forcing you to use the proposed plasmoid this guy wants to work on
either, so I don't really see why you're in this thread in the first place -
it's not like you've provided any constructive suggestions yet...

oh, and being able to mute the volume of someone else's locked computer falls
more into the category of "useful" than "cool".

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com