Review Request: Enable System Monitor - Network to respond to newly connected network interfaces.

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:52:12 CET 2009

Great !! This patch worked. Now as far as my testing, its responding
to both connect and disconnect of network sources.

Just had one question out of curiosity, you've used
m_sourceTimer.start(0); in net.cpp, what is the effect of using 0 as
the interval here?

--
Shantanu Tushar    (GMT +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com