Review Request: Enable System Monitor - Network to respond to newly connected network interfaces.

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 07:17:45 CET 2009

After applying the above patch to
kdebase/workspace/plasma/dataengines/systemmonitor, and updating
sm_net with the latest svn revision,

I started the applet, connecting to my dial-up, and it detects and
refreshes the list :)
Still, there is a small problem that if I disconnect my dial-up, it
still remains in the interface list. I've verified using kDebug() that
engine()::sourceRemoved() isn't getting called when I disconnect the
connection. Any idea?

--
Shantanu Tushar    (GMT +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com