Idea for a feature for the plasma program "Picture Frame" / "Bilderrahmen"

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) artur.souza at openbossa.org
Mon Mar 9 13:42:44 CET 2009

Hi =)

2009/3/7 Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org>:
> This would be something to tie in with display of metadata, but it certainly
> makes sense. A quick "fix" would be to use the "Properties" option in context
> menus of "normal" files.

Anna had an idea for this during Tokamak that Alexis implemented using
Kinetic...
So, we can start with a "properties" entry in the context menu and
later do it really cool with Kinetic.

Thinking more carefully, it would be more "Plasma" if instead of
"properties" menu we had a nice overlay ;)

>> Thank you for your great job at the kde-project.

Thank you for being an user and providing feedback for us =D

Cheers

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia