plasmate project: suggestion for timeline view

Denis Kormalev kormalev.denis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 22:25:34 CET 2009

>wouldn't a simple timeline with markers on it be a lot nicer to use? we
> could even put action buttons on hover right on the markers, such as
> "Change to this save point".
Hmm. Really good idea. But what should we do in large zoom (for example year)
with big project with a lot of commits? Maybe some commits (with smaller
number of changes) should be dropped from view?

Also maybe we can combine this two views? Your suggestion is great, but for
quick access to particular set of commits calendar will be great addition to
this concept.

Denis Kormalev (Black Tass).