applet browser: code complexity in the data model

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:33:18 CEST 2009

> well, there is a more drastic approach, which is not to use model/view at
> all. just grab the list of applets, create one AppletIcon per entry and
IMO, it would be too much (although possible) because of planned integration
of GHNS which already is modeled.

> here's a crazy, crazy idea:
> we make a table view and put it on another tab in the System Activity
Yes, it is a crazy idea :P

The point of showing the instances is the ability to remove the applets the
same way they are added. (if I understood Seele on the first meeting
correctly)

cheerio