planning for 4.4

J Janz jj at juniorjanz.net
Sat Jun 27 00:14:34 CEST 2009

I'd like to keep with javascript plasmoid tutorials (specially if we manage
to have both full and simple API) but, meeting this sat, I can't make it.
Sunday would be better, and even better would be any time before 15:00 UTC
or at least 1 hour after it ;)

But, anyway, despite of the time or day (or me even being or not part of the
meeting), I'm in for js plasmoids tutorials (in your "developer
documentation, website" topic - and, btw, I'm a web developer and, depending
on what, could help with website, too).

But let's see about when this meeting's gonna be ...

"Eu sou a ressurreição e a vida. Quem crê em mim, ainda que morra, viverá; e
todo o que vive e crê em mim não morrerá, eternamente. Crês isto?"
O Senhor, Jesus Cristo - Jo.11:25-26