default plasma theme and fallback

Jacopo De Simoi wilderkde at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:50:49 CEST 2009

b) and c) do not rule out each other, indeed:
we could have c) as an optional entry which defaults to oxygen which would be the "default fallback" option.

To me this seems the sanest option, since many themes around, being incomplete as Nuno said, rely on the fact that they are fallbacked by oxygen.
By doing this we would at the same time easily allow people to write new themes falling back to air or future "predefined" themes.