PlasMate && KDevplatform issue

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 20:30:05 CEST 2009

Hi guys,
I'm  a bit in trouble with compiling kdevplatform module where the git
plugin is located.
In fact, compiling that module doesn't copy the include headers
from$HOME/kdevplatform/plugin/git folder
under $KDEDIR/include/kdevplatform/...
Same for the libraries, in the $KDEDIR/lib/kdevplatform there are only CMake
files.
I tried to modify by hand the CMakeLists.txt in git/ subfolder, without
results.
Any suggestion on how make it correctly installed ??
Have a look if the problem is present also in your pc, thanks =)

Diego.