Tokamak 3 - The organization begins

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Tue Jun 16 00:00:22 CEST 2009

Good morning all

As you may now the next plasma meeting will be in Switzerland in the center of
the Alpes and as the proposed dates [1] come nearer the final organization
has to begin.

The meeting dates are now set to:
- From: Friday, August 28th 2009
- To: Saturday, September 5th 2009

We will see who can arrive when and organize the topics corresponding to the
people who are available. But the Chalet [2] is reserved for you for this
time.

As propably some of you already saw I began to fill the techbase page with
information and it's now at a state which is complete enough to announce [3].
In following coming days I'll complete the missing bits and correct my errors
and mistakes [*].

I ask you to fill in the table till the end of June/beginning of July. Then we
can look for the financial stuff. And read the page.

If there are any questions just ask here or in private.

BTW: The username and password for the photos [4] are: plasma and meeting.

Greets from the now rainy Switzerland
Mario

BTW: Will somebody of you be at the Linuxtag in Berlin next week? I'll hold a
presentation about the KDE Semantic Clipboard there.

[*] Excuse my english. If you don't understand something just ask and if you
find errors please correct them if possible ;-).

[1] http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=8444b4t2t7t74bp9
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalet
[3] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak3
[4] http://www.unormal.org/fotos/tokamak3