Plasma::ToolButton stays highlighted after becoming inactive

L Pierre pierrelud at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 16:05:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

In the attached png the button is highlighted and inactive which is exactly my problem.

When using the mouse to click on this button, do some stuff and then the button is set to setEnabled(false), but because the mouse hovered when clicking this button this highlighting does not go away when setEnabled(false) is set or mouse moved away from the button as seen in png.

How can I get rid of this button highlighting after the button becomes inactive?

Regards,