Fwd: Thank You

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jun 10 03:09:09 CEST 2009

hi all ...

sometimes it's nice to hear some encouraging words, and i received this one by
email today from one of our svn testers. i'm not sure if everyone gets such
messages from our users, so i thought i should share it with you because it's
the result of _all_ of our efforts. my own contributions are only a small part
of that total effort, so i really only deserve a small part of the thanks this
person offers, with the bulk of it belonging quite fairly to all of you ... :)