KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/applets/battery

Alexis Ménard menard at kde.org
Sun Jun 7 22:12:20 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 3:18 PM, David Nolden <zwabel at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am Samstag 06 Juni 2009 14:58:47 schrieb Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz):
> > Please guys, let's not make a storm in a cup of water: let's choose one
> > behavior and see if users opens too many bugs for it and we fix it in the
> > next versions. Don't fight with each other for a plasmoid's feature :)
> That's not how it can work. Everyone who is clever enough to file a
> bug-report
> is also clever enough to change the config-file.

Completly false. Mr Joe is not able to find a file in .kde4/... and read
through it... Most of the case they simply don't know where are those files.

Vs

Open a web browser and fill a bug/wish on a website, simple clicks, and
there is a link in the app.

My grand parents will choose the second one for sure...

KDevelop can works like this, your users are developers, we have Mr
everybody out there.