KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/applets/battery

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 14:03:37 CEST 2009

On Saturday 06 June 2009, David Nolden wrote:
> Am Samstag 06 Juni 2009 03:02:37 schrieb Sebastian Kügler:
> > I've disabled this feature for now since it doesn't work well enough
> > in a lot of cases. For those that really can't live without that
> > information, you can still enable it in the config, add a line such
> > as:
>
> Btw. please disable desktop composition completely, and make it opt-in for
> geeks using a config-file. "It doesn't work well enough in a lot of cases."
> ;-)
just to be clear: for composite is required the drivers to not be crap
for have a corret % charge also the drivers to not be crap
for have an accurate remaining time prediction it's required to read the
future (and the reasons was clearly stated many threads ago). a kinda
different order of magnitude as a problem, isn't it? :p