tokamak planning

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Thu Jul 30 22:46:04 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009 schrieb Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz):

Morning

> On Thursday 30 July 2009, 16:22 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> >...[snip]...
>
> Seems great to me.

Me thinks as well. And my organizational comments will follow tomorrow.

> > p.s. first home automated using plasma == awesome ;)
>
> Pictures + Details....plz !? :)

I think Aaron means the thing I wrote at the end of the techbase page.

A friend of mine is building a house which is automated to a certain way and
didn't know the interface for the automation when I proposed Plasma. He's
definitely interested and hopes to come for at least a day...

More about this soon....

Mario