Prospective costs of the 3rd Plasma meeting (Tokamak3) - part 2

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Mon Jul 27 20:31:00 CEST 2009

Am Montag, 27. Juli 2009 schrieb Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz):

Good morning

> On Monday 27 July 2009, 12:20 Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> > The KDE e.V. board is happy to provide funding for Tokamak 3 up to
> > 6344EUR for travel and accommodation for 14 people. This is an adjustment
> > to the final number you sent us minus 1890 EUR because we do not fund
> > food.
>
> I would like to thank everybody in the board for this help, and say that
> for sure we're going to do a great use of this money. Thank you very much.
>
> Now, we can cover transportation and lodging for everybody and we can
> probably pay for our own food (maybe give Mario the money so he can buy the
> food if there are no restaurants and we need to cook by our own?)

About the food:
I already planed to cook for you most of the days and the menu is almost
complete ;-). But I anyone wants to cook some special meal just let me know
what I should buy.

I planed to provide a buffet with marmale, honey, flakes, bread, fruits and co
in the morning. Something warm for dinner (different stuff from Raclette,
Pasta, Soup to regional specialities...) and some meat, cheese, bread and co
in the evening with the rests of the day or a soup.

> What do you think ?

What do you think ;-)?

Mario