Prospective costs of the 3rd Plasma meeting (Tokamak3) - part 2

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Mon Jul 27 20:26:21 CEST 2009

Am Montag, 27. Juli 2009 schrieb Asraniel:

Good morning

> indeed basel should be equaly good. You might want to check the train
> prices (might be slightly higher, but not much), but appart from that basel
> works too (i would say, beeing a swiss citizen).

I would say the same. Sorry for not adding it to the techbase wiki.

The main difference is the train station. In Zurich the trainstation is right
in the airport. In Basel you first have to take the bus to the trainstation
of Basel (called "Basel SBB" and NOT "Basel Badischer Bahnhof").

The price should be the same more or less. The travel duration as well

Mario