Plasmate Status

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 21:47:10 CEST 2009

So, another 2 weeks, and here comes the Plasmate status report :)

As the CHANGELOG says, we have

1. Fixed the problem with the project name not taking input.
(KRestrictedLine issue)
2. Plasmate remembers positioning of the docks, and reloads on startup.
3. Options to select the scripting language while creating a new project.
4. Made some UI changes.

And about the savesystem and Timeline, I believe Deigo is working hard.
( Btw, I can't see the Timeline menus and see it in action, just a "Not a
savepoint" icon. Diego, Am I missing something, or its not commited yet? )

Make it rock !!
--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com