Prospective costs of the 3rd Plasma meeting (Tokamak3) - part 2

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 05:24:47 CEST 2009

On July 23, 2009 20:10:04 Patrick Aljord wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 9:32 PM, Chani<chanika at gmail.com> wrote:
> > it seems the costs for zurich and geneva are the same. is there any
> > reason to pick one airport over the other, or should I flip a coin? ;)
>
> Geneva seems to be closer

crud. I just noticed a problem: all hte flights I'm seeing leave zurich or
geneva between 8:30 and 9:30am. I just remembered that it's a 3-4 hour train
ride. that means I'd have to get on the train around 3 or 4am.
do the trains even run that early/late?
or maybe we take the train to the airport saturday night and find somewhere to
sleep near there. or drink all night ;P

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com