4.4 call for runners (ideas)

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 21:50:44 CEST 2009

I have the following on my brainstorm (todo? :) list:

- Character Selector - Copy characters to clipboard (or instert directly)
with LaTeX-like* syntax (*maybe someone has a better suggestion?).
Sometimes, e.g. when drawing in Inkscape, I find that I need a special
symbol such as Theta. It would be convenient if I could just open KRunner,
type \Theta and press return.

- Basket Notes - Quickly add a note to the current basket. I had this idea
in KDE3; unfortunately the kde4 version of Basket hasn't received much love
(as far as I know).

With best regards,
Hans Chen