need help on my javascript plasmoid

Patrick Aljord patcito at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 21:35:59 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Aaron J. Seigo<aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
>> I think right now I could write a ruby script  that execute
>> "File.rm_f('~')", upload it on kde-apps and people would be able to
>> install that directly from the desktop, no?
>
> yes. not great, i know.

Maybe we could do one of the following for now:

a) put a warning when the user install a non JS plasmoid from GHNS
b) put a system on kde-apps.org where people could flag the plasmoids
as secure or not. Only the one who have been flagged secure by X user
could be installable on GHNS

I guess it's too late for kde 4.3, especially b).