Moving libconversation to kdereview

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Thu Jul 23 23:30:58 CEST 2009

Moin moin

With the commits r1001601, r1001602,r1001603 and r1001608 I moved the
lib to kde-review.

I hope I did everything correctly... I never moved a lib...

There is one CMake-issue left which I am unable to fix: For some reasons
I am getting this issue:

kdeplasma-addons/libs/plasmaweather/weatherpopupapplet.cpp:29:34: error:
conversion/converter.h: No such file or directory

<snip>

kdeplasma-addons/libs/plasmaweather/weatherpopupapplet.cpp:34: error:
'Conversion' is not a namespace-name

The files are installed in "kde/include/conversion/". I don't know how I
can teach plasmaweather to find the files... Can somebody on this list
please help?

Let the review begin!

Carsten