Prospective costs of the 3rd Plasma meeting (Tokamak3)

Martin Gräßlin kde at martin-graesslin.com
Thu Jul 23 13:09:48 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag 23 Juli 2009 11:46:51 schrieb Mario Fux:
> Am Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2009 schrieb Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz):
>
> Morning
>
> > On Wednesday 22 July 2009, 14:23 Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> > > So to be clear, it would be ~1200 EUR (~600EUR/person) more to get more
> > > people?
> >
> > Ok, let's do this the proper way and using Mario's data hehe :)
> >
> > +   100 EUR
> > +   120 EUR
> > +   955 EUR
>
> BTW: This is Chani's price. 1500 CAD. So double it for Aaron.
>
>   +   955 EUR
>
> > +   100 EUR  (we forgot this one on the last table)
> > + 1000 EUR
> > +   140 EUR
> > +   350 EUR
> > +   100 EUR
> > +   250 EUR
> > + 1000 EUR (Ana: based on my cost)
> > +   150 EUR (Diego: based on other italian guys)
> > ==========
> >    4265 EUR in Total
>
>      5220 EUR in Total
>
> And don't forget the train tickets. As I don't know yet who comes by plane
> or just by train I can't predict this value.
I will come only by train as well. The webpage of Deutsche Bahn wasn't able to
provide me the exact prize so I took the one till the station of last train
switch. And I couldn't check with sbb.ch as I have 50 % of on the German side
and IIRC 25 % off in Switzerland.

Btw: As I have never been to a development sprint (except akademy) before you
could count me as "fresh blood" as well.