Tokamak 3 - Last bits

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 10:00:53 CEST 2009

one thing i'm not clear on - are we supposed to be arriving on the
28th or starting on the 28th? and the same for the end date...
btw, if people who have already booked post their flight #s maybe we
can get some people on the same flights :)

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 4:50 AM, Mario Fux<kde-ml at unormal.org> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 21. Juli 2009 schrieb Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz):
>> Hello everybody :)
>
> Good morning
>
> First. No need to CC: me I'm subscribed to both mailinglist.
>
> Than thx artur for coming up with this.
>
>> Tokamak 3 is right around the corner and we still need to finish some bits
>> like:
>>
>> - Everybody that plans to go have to fill the information on techbase asap:
>>
>> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak3
>
> Yes. Could you indicate on which Airport you arrive. There is a new column in
> the table.
>
>> - Price of the train tickets;
>
> Let's see...
>
> A ticket from the Airport Zurich to Randa and back costs:
> 218 Swiss Francs which is approx. 145 Euro
>
> A ticket from the Airport Geneva to Randa and back costs:
> 170 Swiss Francs which is approx. 115 Euro
>
>> - People that needs a VISA (Just Ivan?);
>
> Seems to be done now.
>
>> This is important so we can estimate the costs for e.V. and to help Mario
>> organizing all the stuff.
>
> Today I'll work on a first set of the costs for travelling and food and send
> this to the e.V. board.
>
> Greets
> Mario

This message brought to you by evyl bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com