Plasma::Package::registerPackage stops working?

Dong Tiger idlecat511 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:21:56 CEST 2009

Below is the generated desktop file for one Google gadget.

[Desktop Entry]
Comment=Got Weather? Displays weather conditions inside a 3D glass sphere.
Encoding=UTF-8
Icon=plasma_applet_ggl_2/icon.png
Keywords=
Name=Weather Globe
Type=Service
X-KDE-ParentApp=
X-KDE-PluginInfo-Author=Google
X-KDE-PluginInfo-Category=
X-KDE-PluginInfo-Email=
X-KDE-PluginInfo-EnabledByDefault=true
X-KDE-PluginInfo-License=
X-KDE-PluginInfo-Name=ggl_2
X-KDE-PluginInfo-Version=
X-KDE-PluginInfo-Website=
X-KDE-ServiceTypes=Plasma/Applet,Plasma/Containment
X-Plasma-API=googlegadgets