Prospective costs of the 3rd Plasma meeting (Tokamak3)

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Wed Jul 22 19:43:32 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 22 July 2009, 14:23 Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> So to be clear, it would be ~1200 EUR (~600EUR/person) more to get more
> people?

Ok, let's do this the proper way and using Mario's data hehe :)

+   100 EUR
+   120 EUR
+   955 EUR
+   100 EUR  (we forgot this one on the last table)
+ 1000 EUR
+   140 EUR
+   350 EUR
+   100 EUR
+   250 EUR
+ 1000 EUR (Ana: based on my cost)
+   150 EUR (Diego: based on other italian guys)
==========
   4265 EUR in Total

> In total
> ~4115 EUR travel

So, ~ yes :)

> ~1890 EUR lodging (9 days * 14 people * 15 EUR)

Yep.

> ~6005 EUR total for 14 people to attend tokamak
> ^ is this correct?

That's correct. I'm just afraid that we didn't include Aaron Seigo's travel
costs as it's written "PENDING" in the table and I have no clue how much it
would be that (and of course we can't forget him hehe :) ).

Artur Duque de Souza
openBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia
Blog: http://blog.morpheuz.cc