Plasma::Package::registerPackage stops working?

Dong Tiger idlecat511 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 08:29:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

I found I can't add Google Gadget into plasma any more.  Google Gadget in
plasma uses Plasma::Package::registerPackage to add gadgets into plasma. It
used to work.

I saw there is another method installPackage in Plasma::Package. Should it
be used instead of registerPackage? One more thing I am confused is I added
breakpoints for both methods but adding a plasma widget doesn't trigger
either.

Any one can clarify me on this? Thanks in advance!

--
Tiger