Review Request: Add next and previous buttons to Frame applet

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Jul 17 14:10:57 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 14 July 2009 19:36:08 Arthur Mello wrote:
> As mentioned on Frame TODO this patch adds buttons to navigate through
> slide show. Buttons appear when mouse is over applet and only when applet
> is doing a slideshow. Example code at TODO put the buttons above the
> pictue, I placed them on left and right borders, but I can change this if
> necessary.

The approach looks sensible, so +1 for committing this patch.

However, I have rather substantial changes to the frame applet on my disk. I'm
resolving some issues that I wouldn't like to see committed this weekend and
am planning to commit the whole thing this weekend. It would be good if I
didn't have to rebase all my patches -- I had to do it by hand once already.
So please wait with committing it until my work is in. (Your patch looks much
easier to rebase on top of mine.)
--
sebas