Tokamak 3 - The organization begins

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Thu Jul 16 15:19:42 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2009 schrieb Ivan Čukić:
> Hi all,

Good morning Ivan

> Since I'd be very glad to meet you all at T3, I have to ask a few questions
> first.
>
> The first is who (from KDE e.v.) to ask to send me an invitation mail since
> I will need to apply for the VISA.

I've got the same question and I'm in contact with Claudia Rauch about this
and other financial stuff. Will inform this list when I know it. Ups, sorry,
no, I had questions about the financial stuff.

But yesterday in the news there was an article about that the Schengen area is
thinking about omitting the VISA duty for Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia
and I remembered that you need one for Tokamak III.

> And the second is how much can I hope to get the travel expenses
> reimbursed.

Will ask as well.

> Cheerio!

Greets out of the train between Zurich and (cool) Randa
Mario who sleep colder this night ;-)