Plasmate status

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 16:54:54 CEST 2009

More screenies! http://yuenhoe.co.cc/blog/2009/07/some-early-plasmate-screenies/
I don't know how to work the timeline stuff yet so you'd have to refer
to Diego's attachments for those :)

As I was saying to Shantanu, I think KMenu's have two main advantages
despite the not-so-shiny look: the overlay has visibility issues with
certain types of backgrounds (since it's semi-translucent), and KMenu
is easily keyboard accessible, while the overlay isn't.

Well, I suppose it should be possible to fix up the overlay for the
accessibility part...

On 7/15/09, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 July 2009, Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) wrote:
>> I've attached some screenshots showing the current interface and the
>> timeline I'm coding;
>
> branches ... it's neat to see that in there, but let's be sure to keep them
> as
> a detail for more advanced usage. people using plasmate should not need to
> understand anything about revision control systems to use it.
>
>> P.S. : /me thinks that could be a good idea starting a personal blog too
>> =P
>
> yes :)
>
> --
> Aaron J. Seigo